Supercomputing and E-Science
The old machine at the MCC died 2 days ago, but Arman put up a new machine, with Windows Server 2008 and got the system running with this.
So here's what to do to show some movies:
* Switch on the computer
* Switch on the beamers using the remote control
* Press Alt+Ctrl+Delete to login, currently use Administrator account with password "aip.de.2017"
* Start the software (3. icon from the top on desktop)
* If previously the session was ended with the option "Reopen with current session" (or similar), then the movies should play immediately.
* If not, just click File->Open and open one of the files in 3D folder (on desktop)
* Click on full screen view icon (lower right), move the mouse pointer out of the screen (then the title etc. will fade away after a a few seconds) and enjoy!
* If something is not as expected, make sure that the options are set to
- dual (side-by-side)
* Left/right eye can be switched using the icon at the top left or via the menu.